I woke up this morning and decided it was time to stop looking like a "before" picture. I used to be beautiful, but the past two years have really taken their toll. It's time to fight back and be the person I remember. Wanna come along?

Saturday, May 31, 2008

It officially starts tomorrow!

That's right. Starting tomorrow, I will do my elimination diet because we suspect I have some food sensitivities, mainly to wheat. It will be one week of fruit smoothies and supplements to get me cleaned out, and then a very light diet for two weeks after. I'll post what I eat each day so you can see.

I've done this part before, so I expect to lose a shitload of water weight this week. Everyone says "well it doesn't count because it's just water." Excuse me? The last time I went through this, I lost 15 lbs of water weight in TWO DAYS! Doesn't that tell you there is something seriously wrong? Anyway, I expect to see more of the same this time around.

Today's exercise? A bunch of walking around just in general, and 35 minutes of Wii Fit. I'm going to do a serious review of this in a few days and post it at both blogs. Oh, I didn't tell you? I have another blog Taking What Is Left. That's where I talk about everything else in my life.

Why didn't I just do this there? Frankly, I didn't want to bore people who come there for the other stuff. I figure you guys are here for the same reason I am and want to hear about all of this. Who knows? Maybe I'll tell the others about this blog at some point, maybe when I reach my first goal of getting under 200.

No comments: