I woke up this morning and decided it was time to stop looking like a "before" picture. I used to be beautiful, but the past two years have really taken their toll. It's time to fight back and be the person I remember. Wanna come along?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gonna be a rough start...

Massive insomnia last night. Spouse is out of town and I had to get up early since I'm in charge of something at church today. Which meant I didn't get enough sleep because I was paranoid about oversleeping. I am irony's bitch.

So I'm tired, in desperate need of caffeine, and starving. And I'm supposed to start a fast in these conditions. Something has to give and I'm thinking it's the caffeine.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Julie Pippert said...

Where are your other comments? I have been out of touch. Anywho.

Two words: kombucha tea

GOOD LUCK!!