I woke up this morning and decided it was time to stop looking like a "before" picture. I used to be beautiful, but the past two years have really taken their toll. It's time to fight back and be the person I remember. Wanna come along?

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ok, yesterday? Was crazy.

Still doing ok on calorie intake, just not the detoxing. It would probably be a lot easier if I were actually sleeping! But yesterday's intake:

oatmeal 220 (3/4 cup, tsp butter, stevia packet)
pasta primavera with veg stock sauce and 1/2 wedge salad estimate 600
1 cup of popcorn at kid's party 120 (had stuff on it, so I'm going to guess high)
egg and cheese taco on whole wheat tortilla 220

An estimate of 1260, so let's round up, shall we? 1300. Not too bad.

Later tonight, I'm going to take measurements and post them for comparison. That should be fun. Not.

No comments: