I woke up this morning and decided it was time to stop looking like a "before" picture. I used to be beautiful, but the past two years have really taken their toll. It's time to fight back and be the person I remember. Wanna come along?

Monday, June 2, 2008

Re-thinking this idea

No, not the whole weight loss thing. That has to happen. No, the detoxing beforehand. I don't have a problem with just cutting back and exercising, it's the extremeness I have to do to get all of the stuff out. I think if I were sleeping better, it wouldn't be so bad.

So I've dropped to a less extreme detoxing plan which allows for actual food. Maybe if I start getting some sleep again, I can try the more extreme cleanse.

So, yesterday:

Berry Smoothie 150 cal
steamed veggies and rice 500 cal (estimate)
lean cuisine panini (really needed protein!) 320
bowl of special k 190
apricot 55
rice cake 45
1 diet soda
4 glasses of water
2 bottles of water

for a grand total of 1260 calories. Not bad.

Exercise: 40 min of Wii Fit

Today: stick better to the less extreme detox plan (no lean cuisine!)
clean house and do wii fit or walk (it's actually cool here today!)
get some freakin' sleep!

No comments: